6338photos added

  • Sue Cole
    Dec 11, 2011
      I added 17 photos to my album that is called "Akartisan's things' - you can
      see the cups and brushes and thing sI was talking about. My favorite tool
      is a bamboo skewer for making designs. I have a tremor, so I have problems
      making combed designs and usally stick to what I call "freeform" designs.
      I 've seen a combe that had rollers on the sides which would solve the
      problem with the tremor, but have to figure out how to get one made, unless
      someone has some suggestions.

      I am using methyl cellulose and acrylic paints for the scarves.
      Sue