6173Re: [Marbling] oak leaf pattern

    Nov 14, 2011
      Wow....yes...Signal mouthwash. I meant to try it 20 years back! Never did. Try anything.

      As for the pattern, its not hard, and yes, you drag a stylus through the spots. Usually a navy background. Anything you want though.
      From: D or Jer Guffey<mailto:dguff@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] oak leaf pattern

      The article in Ink & Gall about marbling with "spots of color" is in Vol V, No.1, pg. 14-16. The picture of the wreath is in Vol III, No. 2, pg. 37. The article is by Paulette J. Roades. I especially remember her using Signal mouthwash in place of gall and saying she tried the same with Scope, but it didn't work as well. This article was written in 1991, and I don't think Signal mouthwash is still on the market. I always wanted to try the wreath, but never got around to doing it.

      Cheers!

      d.guffey