6162Re: [Marbling] Re: Paper Marbling in Istanbul

  • Hüseyin KAYA
    Oct 5, 2011
      I think you must go to (Küçük Ayasofya Camii) Little Hagia sophia
      mosque.Behind Hagia Sophia.Show to whom you ask. You can see too much
      marbling artist who is a master, in this area. For example; Fuat Başer,
      Yılmaz Eneş, Mahmut Peşteli(he is imam of this mosque).

      Good Luck

      Hüseyin KAYA
      www.huseyinkaya.org

      --