      De: ashleyparkuk <stevecuth@...>
      Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: jueves, 28 de julio de 2011 19:50
      Asunto: [Marbling] Hi from UK!

      Hi Guys
      Just joined the group. I`m a woodturner and would like to try marbling on one or two of my turnings if poss?. Info is a bit sparse on 3d marbling and the only info I have is this article http://www.mceline-artisan.com/article.html by Mary-Celine Thouin which is useful but would be a great help if anyone can point me to any other info on marbling woodturnings?
      Many thanks
      Steve