      From: Barb <blskoog@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 3:02 pm
      Subject: [Marbling] Marbling Journals

      Hi Everyone,

      I'm a newbie to marbling with just a year under my belt (my initial learning was under Tom Leech). I have become addicted, of course, to the practice, but I am also finding the history, specifically recent history (the last 20 years or so) fascinating. I know there was the Ink & Gall marbling journal out there for a while and I'd love to read any of them. If anyone has any that they want to get rid of or would loan to me (I would happily return them to you in excellent condition), please let me know. Even if you can send me a photocopy or email a scanned version, I would really appreciate it. I also believe there was another journal at one point called Marblers Bath (or something like that) and would also be interested in reading that.

      Please contact me at blskoog@... if we can arrange something.

      One last thing: I live in Los Angeles. If you're a marbler in Southern California, feel free to contact me as well. I have my own marbling studio and I would really enjoy connecting with someone local, swapping stories, and sharing insights and learnings.

      Many thanks,
      Barb