      From: zozo7bra <momora@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2011 3:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] SPAM MESSAGES

      OK Members,

      This is a group and an extremely great, superb group about MARBLING. It is intended to share knowledge and what we experience while marbling. It is not intended for promotion of anyone's flim flam of the day, yesterday it was about something to do with English today it is about something to do with women as being promoted in this link "Come to Learn about Women". I it is time to put an end to this. If you have any questions, comment or anything else about Marbling - have at it. But, if it is anything else please do not post it on this forum. I feel that it is high time to have a rule one such posting and you are gone. I am tired of having even one such flagrant advert in my mailbox and having to do the extra step to click delete. I would put it in the spam but that would send all messages from the Marbling Group to spam.

      It is time to nip this in the bud.