      From: D or Jer Guffey <dguff@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 9:12 pm
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Collections

      Hi Caryl,

      A number of years ago I saw a wonderful collection at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. Included were original papers by Sidney Cockerell. As I recall, they were upstairs in the special collections and need to be signed out. All they asked was for some form of identification and accepted my California drivers license! This was in 1988, so things may have changed since then.

      d.guffey