      From: Sue Cole<mailto:akartisan@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:41 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: marbling with oil

      If you wat the video called "Just Colour" that I posted they do their
      material with oil colors. Oil was the original method used before acrylics
      came on the scene, but I don't know much about it for fabric - what to thin
      it with or how to finish the fabric. Most people that I know of nowadays
      use acrylics for fabric. Maybe Iris would have some input, or Diane Maurer
      - they are the experts on here.
      Sue