5961marbling on silk

  • deluwiel1209
    Feb 8, 2011
      I recently discovered this amazing artform and I love it! I'm tweaking my process. I'm using carageen size and Jacquard airbrush paints as well as Dr. Ph. Martin Spectralite colors. I've run into a couple of problems - not getting nice, rich saturated color and my patterns are grainy and blurred looking. I've thickened my size some more and I've premixed some colors to hopefully control the spread and be able to work more quickly before the color dissipates too much and I'll see what happens next. Hope to gain knowledge and helpful tips, as well as inspiration from the group!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic