596Re: [Marbling] supply sources

  • Laura Sims
    May 1 7:55 PM
      Tony,

      Thanks for the info. After reading this e-mail I found a recipe for "irish
      moss tea", using health food store carrageenan/irish moss to make marbling
      bath/size.
      Refer to www.liquitex.com/techniques/marbling.html
      Google search engine has 32 pages of web-links for carrageenan, irish moss.
      Page 16 has a HGTV article featuring Marjorie Bevis and 25 has the liquetex
      info. Galen Berry's site was present as well. If you have time there is
      some interesting info there.

      Best, Laura