      From: Sue Cole <akartisan@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 5:07:08 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] cleaning the tank

      Marines: the faucet is definitely the best option, but I was not able to do
      that in mine. If you put it in the corner, then you can just slide that
      corner over a bucket and drain it. You'll probably have to tip up the tank
      at the end, then I wipe it out with paper towels, then a damp sponge when I
      am done/ Others will probably also offer suggestions on this.
      Sue