584Hello Everyone

  • Bobbie Gibel
    Apr 22 11:11 AM
      What a great group! I have been lurking for several months and finally
      decided to get off my duff and join in. Marie Palowoda told me about this
      site - Hi Marie and thanks! I have been marbling for about 12 years. I
      love fabric (I used to weave before the marbling bug bit). I marble mostly
      silk yardage. I use acrylic fabric paint on methyl cellulose. I don't do
      traditional patterns, and am always trying to figure out a new way to
      manipulate the paint to get a different look. I do lots of experimenting and
      overmarbling. I'm looking forward to the 2002 Gathering. The only one I
      have been able to attend was in San Francisco. It was wonderful and very
      inspiring. It will be fun to meet all of you fellow marblers!
      Regards,
      Bobbie Gibel(I'm really Barbara, but so is half the female population in my
      age group, so I became Bobbie)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic