5798Re: [Marbling] Gum Tragacanth and book

  • nihan buyuksezer
    Aug 1, 2010
      From: Sue Cole <akartisan@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 10:33:45 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Gum Tragacanth and book

      sometime ago, a link to this book in Turkish was sent to this group.

      I have been unable to find anyone to help me translate it from Turkish. I
      tried Google translater, but so far it won't translate something that is in
      a pdf file. Does anyone know another way to get help from google or
      something else on this?

      I had printed it out and found someone at the University here that would
      help because I thought it was in Arabic, but he informed me that it was in
      Turkish, so now I'm back to square one. I thought it would be simple to go
      to google, but it wasn't.

      I also brought this up, because it is a very thorough book on marbling and
      talks about how to prepare the pigments and the binders in it, such as the

      Any suggestions?