578Paper Exchange

  • evibol@hotmail.com
    Mar 30, 2001
      I would like, in turn, to thank Marc for putting such effort and
      attention to the paper exchange. He had a really beautiful idea and
      he realized it in a splendid and truly professional way. I would also
      like to thank all the marblers who participated in the exchange and
      especially the professionals who were kind enough to share their
      exquisite works with the amateurs and novices. I thoroughly enjoyed
      the experience and look forward to more exchanges in the future.

      Evi Parissi
      http://www.geocities.com/evibol
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic