5744Re: [Marbling] Re: Paint Ratios

    Jul 2, 2010
      Isaac, I and some others sell Ox gall, but if you are using acrylics, stick to Photo Flo, you'd need truckloads of gall to work with them. Go to any phot supple store, they will have it. A bottle will last forever. Dilute a few drops in 1/4 of water and use that drop by drop in the paint. If it has little effect use a few more drops of Photo-Flo in the mix.
      From: IsaacT<mailto:120volts@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 1:41 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Paint Ratios

      Thank you. I forgot all out ox gal and photoflo. That could easily be whats bringing my paints down. I am using foodgrade carageenan, which sees to work fine, I just wanted some help getting the consistency, and yes It did help alot, thanks. My next question is where do I buy "photoflo," and ox gal?