5714Re: Marbling wood

  • artsycole
    May 31, 2010
      The link on youtube is what I am remembering from watching people in the past. Thanks Wiping the excess paint off before you pull the object out is a good tip. That might have been causing some of the problems I was having, also the paint might have been too thick. I was using both Testor's paints and the Krylon enamel in the little jars that you get from the hardware store, but I was using it on plain water. I'll try the borax - I use that in my laundry all the time - works great for getting out sweat smells and stains.
      Thanks
      Sue
      Sue

      > Watch the video from the link below.