5707Re: Marbling wood

  • artsycole
    May 29 10:17 PM
      I have also been trying to marble Christmas ornaments with enamel, but have not been having much luck - it globs together on the ornament. Looks okay on the water, but not on the ornament.

      Anyone have any luck with this?

      In the 70's there was a fad for awhile where people would push vases, lamps, etc, down into a bucket with paint floating on top, then it would be marbled as you brought it up? Does anyone remember this or waht they used? I wasn't into marbling in those days, so didn't pay attention - they used to do it at fairs and shows.
      Sue