5705Re: Marbling wood

  • r2d21069
    May 29, 2010
      Hello again John,

      I use a sealer, but some people call it a primer. I also have been talking to Mary about this because of her work on her turnings. She does a great job and has been a big help to me. She is the one that suggested for me to join groups like this and read about it. I have tried sanding it with a good sand paper also. I have ordered some krylon gesso to see if this will help. The paints stay on top very well, but I'm having a hard time making them stick to the sealer..Don't get me wrong because they do stick, but not all and when I rinse it off, the paints seem to wash off, not all but some.

      Thanks again, take care and God Bless

      Joe