      From: marines bengoa
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Introdution and question

      Hi Sylvia,

      I marble on fabric and I use Marbo Gum from Pro chemical. Its fantastic. Two tablespoon per 1 gallon of water, blend, pour on tray and let it set for 24 hours. I don't know about the technique you mention, so if you find out , please let me know. Are you dropping your colors too hard? Are your colors thin enough?

      I wish you success!

      Marines