      From: Erik Haagensen <erik@...>
      Subject: [Marbling] Re:Marbo Gum
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 6:49 AM

      I have just tried Marbogum together with their marbling colours.

      I'm just a novice in this game, but I have these observations:

      (- and of course it's my opinions only)

      + Easy to mix (needs some "settling time" however)

      + Usability of ready mixture last for several weeks

      + Nice, "silke-like" surface after drying

      - Dries up slowly (probably 'cause it leaves a relative thick, wet film on

      the paper)

      - Can in some cases (paper dependent?) make some colour shades in addition

      (like oil on water - or may be "pearly-lustered" is more correct. Much

      dependent of viewing angle and light conditions)

      --

      mvh

      Erik Haagensen

      Oslia