5353Re:Marbo Gum

  • Erik Haagensen
    Aug 27, 2009
      I have just tried Marbogum together with their marbling colours.

      I'm just a novice in this game, but I have these observations:
      (- and of course it's my opinions only)

      + Easy to mix (needs some "settling time" however)
      + Usability of ready mixture last for several weeks
      + Nice, "silke-like" surface after drying

      - Dries up slowly (probably 'cause it leaves a relative thick, wet film on
      the paper)
      - Can in some cases (paper dependent?) make some colour shades in addition
      (like oil on water - or may be "pearly-lustered" is more correct. Much
      dependent of viewing angle and light conditions)

      --
      mvh
      Erik Haagensen