      From: John Goode<mailto:watermarktile@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 2:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: Need Help

      Mary
      Ox gall usually just needs a drop or two at most,
      78 degrees may be a bit to hot try a bit cooler if you can.
      I am not sure about Borax I have heard about people using it with success.
      Try thinning with alcohol on the blues no ox gall with the alcohol.
      try some bottled water to thin and just a drop of ox then maybe another.
      keep trying eventually you will have something.
      Some days I just have to walk away for a few and come back refreshed relaxed
      and ready again.
      I believe this is what makes marbling marbling...its not easy but it can and
      will happen.
      Others will have have advice.
      Stay tuned!
      John Goode