      From: irisnevins <irisnevins@...>
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] What each pattern hides.
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 3:58 PM

      absolutely gorgeous work.

      I loved the Cockerell clip. Honestly though I enjoyed watching them marble, I believe my splash and run method with squeeze bottles is quicker than the racks! I loved seeing you work too. I am inspired to do some "art" again...need to find the time!

      Iris Nevins

      www.marblingpaper. com<http://www.marbling paper.com/>