5238Re: [Marbling] What each pattern hides.

    May 2, 2009
      absolutely gorgeous work.

      I loved the Cockerell clip. Honestly though I enjoyed watching them marble, I believe my splash and run method with squeeze bottles is quicker than the racks! I loved seeing you work too. I am inspired to do some "art" again...need to find the time!

      From: Antonio Vélez Celemín<mailto:ANVECE@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:10 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] What each pattern hides.

      In May spring is coming and flowers will open soon, I'm unable to marble one, but, by chance, I've discovered what each pattern hides. If you want to know it go to my last entry in http://marblinginSpain.blogspot.com<http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/>

      I hope you like it.

      My best for the group

      Antonio