5155Re: [Marbling] Marbling size : X-tra large ?

  • John Goode
    Apr 1, 2009
      Oz
      This is great!
      This is ink and gall for now.
      I have done 2"x2" pieces of tile and now doing even small odd geometrical
      shapes.
      On the Big side I have done 6'x14' pieces that were to be a big back drop
      for a musicians stadium gig,
      Lets hear about all the thing marbling has done and will be.
      Thanks John Goode