5020Whiskers? Yes, really.

  • Lavinia Adler
    Feb 9, 2009
      Hi, Everyone,
      Here's an offer I bet you can't resist. ; -)
      I once saw a marbling demo in which was used a cat's whisker for
      creating very fine patterns. It was at the Marblers' Gathering in
      Tennessee, and I almost remember the artist, but not quite without
      reviewing my notes which are out of reach at the moment.
      Anyway, I currently have a very accommodating feline who now and then
      drops a whisker, and I've collected ten of them which I'd be happy to
      share. The first ten people to email me will have one set aside for them.
      I'll send them out upon receipt of a SASE.
      My address is: 4174 Lisi Lane, Binghamton, NY 13903.

      Lavinia Adler