      From: Sue Ereio <individualpapers@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:20:12 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Faith Harrison Marbling Combs

      I have a set of 5 custom graining combs made by Faith Harrison that I
      have not used in sometime.... .they do need to be cleaned up which is
      not a problem on my end. Anyone interested in purchasing them please
      let me know...they fit on a trough of 30" wide. The were made of
      beechwood if I remember correctly.

      I welcome an offer on them