      From: Rita
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 4:08 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] rain water for marbling

      Hello,

      I'm a beginner at marbling, at new to this group
      too.

      Can I use rain water ( after filtered it through a very
      fine cloth) for mixing the paints and the carragennan?

      For how long can I keep mixed carragennan size
      in a bottle before it would "go off"?
      and for how long can I keeo alumed paper?

      Thank you very much in advance for any reply.

      Regards,
      Rita

      p.s. Is there anyone in this group from Cape Town
      ( South Africa ) ?