4941Re:rain water for marbling

  • Rita
    Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Nihande, Jake, Iris, and Sue,

      Thank you so much for all the useful and very
      interesting answers.
      These replies are very valuable and I hope
      other people will find them useful too.

      Last week, I ran out of rain water, so
      I have tried the tap water to mix the carrageenan
      with and it worked.

      I've also tried the rainwater for mixing the
      paints ( acrylic ), but none of them worked, so I bought
      some distilled water and it did work.

      to Jake : I have never seen here
      marbled ostrich egg myself, but I will keep my
      eyes open when I go to the craft markets again.

      Thanks again,
      All the best and Regards,
      Rita
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic