4790Re: [Marbling] Re: Another great source of marbled paper images.

  • John Ang
    Aug 6, 2008
      Dear Renato,

      I see the images now. Thanks for your help, I was so blind.

      Regards
      John Ang

      There is no need to login...Load the link you provided in your

      message:

      <http://www.specialc ollections. mmu.ac.uk/ ?page_id= 17> then, in the

      left menu click on 'More Images' then you have two choices: you can

      hit 'Show All' for thousands of images of all kinds of decorative

      papers or you can search for marbled paper on the quick image search

      box on top right for only marbled papers images.

      All the best,

      Renato
      __