4788Re: [Marbling] Another great source of marbled paper images.

  • John Ang
    Aug 5, 2008
      Greetings Renato,

      I cannot load the webpage on the tinyurl link.
      The only place I saw the collection is here:
      <http://www.specialcollections.mmu.ac.uk/?page_id=17>
      and that only shows a few images unlike the tons of images on your link.

      Maybe its my browser (I am using IE7 and firefox)  or do you need to login to the site?

      John Ang

      I just found this great collection of marbled and decorated papers

      hosted by the Manchester Metropolitan Library.

      The papers are from the Schmoller collection. 827 samples!...

      featuring images of the whole sheet and zoom ...But the real treasure

      is hidden from the non persevering ones...After page 50, you can find

      papers from Sidney Cockerell, Marie Ange Doizy, Michel Duval, Mustafa

      Duzgunman, Karli Frigge, Don Guyot, Ann Muir, Edward Seymour, Chris

      Weimann and many others!

      Enjoy!

      http://tinyurl. com/6mvu9o

      Renato Crepaldi.