4572Re: [Marbling] Re: Manuscript

  • haytham kamal
    Mar 24, 2008
      Hi Jake,
      I have uploaded the image to an album called manuscripts, its name is "ConsulterElementNum1", Because I am new in the art of marbling I can't recognize if the background of this manuscript is made using marbling or not.

      about the Ottoman panel I tried hard to read the signature but I couldn`t, I will ask others to try, may be !
      I wish if you kindly send to me more web sites of auctions where I may find examples like this Ottoman panel.
      thank you,
      Haytham