4524Yanıt: [Marbling] Paper exchange?

  • yesim goktepe
    Feb 16, 2008
      I am from Türkiye;I practice tradatinal Turkish Ebru.
      You may add me this group.I am wondering the new things.
      Yeşim Göktepe

      sidestreet6862 <bannerworks@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I was wondering if anyone might be interested in another paper exchange. It's been about
      two years since the last one. I know we have a lot of new members and people have been
      trying new things.

      For those of you who haven't participated in past exchanges, the way it works is this.
      Everyone who is interested contacts me. Once we have a final count, you send that many
      5" x7" (12.5cm x 17.5cm) samples to me, along with some information about your work. I
      then redistribute the samples and return to you one each of everyone else's, along with
      their information.

      The last time we had about 15 participants. The work was varied and extremely interesting.
      While web pictures are fine, it's always much more satisfying and instructive to be able to
      actually see a real sample.

      The exchange is open to everyone (not just those in the Yahoo group), so invite your
      friends if you like. Also, it is open to people at every level, from beginner to professional.

      If you are interested, please contact me directly at bannerworks@..., so as not to
      waste the time of those not interested. I'll send you more detailed instructions. Let's set a
      cut-off date for signing up of March 1. I look forward to hearing from you!

      --Marc Horovitz

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta'da