4518Re: Paper exchange?

  • John Ang
    Feb 14, 2008
      Hi Marc,

      Thank you again for arranging the paper exchange. Its been a while
      since the last exchange. Hopefully this will be a yearly thing :)

      I enjoyed the papers sent in the last exchange. The last exchange was
      well organised.

      You can count me in for this one.

      I encourage members to join in the exchange as you get to see the real
      stuff, the different techniques and material employed.

      John Ang

      > I was wondering if anyone might be interested in another paper
      exchange. It's been about
      > two years since the last one. I know we have a lot of new members
      and people have been
      > trying new things.
      > --Marc Horovitz
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic