4515Anyone making a living with Marbling?

  • madriverstudio
    Feb 14, 2008
      Happy Valentines day! I'm looking for advice/opinions/ whatever, on the
      subject of making a living with marbling.
      I recently left a full time job as a designer and am considering
      spending some time marbling again before returning to a desk-job. Is
      there currently a market for marbled paper/workshops, etc? I live in
      the San Francisco Bay Area, and would love to meet up with local
      marblers as inspriration for getting my feet (hands) wet again.
      Thanks in advance for any advice,
      Susan Haufler Foster