4513Re: Tiger Eyes

  • Susanne Krause
    Feb 14, 2008
      Hi Enid,

      no problem with more info:
      The price for shipping to US is € 148 incl. shipping (registered). The
      book can be ordered from me.

      Authors are: Joan Ajala (Australia), Vibeke Bak Hansen (Denmark),
      Brigitte Chardome (Belgium), Renato Nascimento Crepaldi (Brazil),
      Karli Frigge (The Netherlands), Garrett Dixon (USA), Victoria Hall
      (England), Ingeborg Hartmann (Germany), Milena Hughes (USA), Leslie
      Kleinwaechter (Austria), Susanne Krause (Germany), Takaji Kuroda
      (Japan), Diane Maurer (USA), Claire Maziarczyk (USA), Einen Miura
      (Japan/USA), Tini Miura (USA/Japan), Marianne Moll (Switzerland), Iris
      Nevins (USA), Christopher Nobbs (England), Sabine Rasper (Germany),
      Gisela Reschke (Germany), Ahmet Saral (Austria), Nedim Sönmez
      (Turkey), Lutz Walter (Germany), Violet Wilson (Australia).
      Introduction: Dr. Sidney Berger (USA)

      The book is in German and English, 18 x 24 cm landscape format, 112
      pp., bound and designed by Olaf Nie, he is a master bookbinder living
      near Munich. Limited and numbered edition of 100 copies.

      Many of the authors are represented in the exhibition 'Album Amicorum'
      in Colorado, announced by Tom Leech the other day.

      You ask, do you still run Calaphon? No I don't and never have. In fact
      I don't know what it is, sorry.

      Susanne Krause

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "enidadams" <enid@...> wrote:

      > Susanne,
      >
      > You may as well go one step further and give more information on this
      > book (price, how to order, etc.) Do you still run Calaphon? The
      > selling price and contact info or website link if you are selling it
      > directly, or at least the ISBN to find it easily on Amazon.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Enid Adams
      >
      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Susanne Krause" <studio@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just one remark on the side ... Garrett didn't mention it but
      > Karli's
      > > recipe for tiger eyes is from the book 'International Decorated
      > Paper
      > > – Beyond the Sample Book'. In the book are three recipes for tiger
      > > eyes: from Karli, Iris Nevins and Garrett himself (I'm the publisher
      > > of the book, so I don't have to be as modest as Garrett is!).
      > >
      > > 25 international paper decorators, several of them members of this
      > > group, have contributed to the book with an original sample of their
      > > work, a personal text and a technical text. It's a limited (100
      > > copies), bi-lingual edition in German and English.
      > >
      > > Susanne Krause

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic