4512Re: Tiger Eyes

  • enidadams
    Feb 13, 2008
      Susanne,

      You may as well go one step further and give more information on this
      book (price, how to order, etc.) Do you still run Calaphon? The
      selling price and contact info or website link if you are selling it
      directly, or at least the ISBN to find it easily on Amazon.

      Thanks,
      Enid Adams

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Susanne Krause" <studio@...> wrote:

      > Just one remark on the side ... Garrett didn't mention it but
      Karli's
      > recipe for tiger eyes is from the book 'International Decorated
      Paper
      > – Beyond the Sample Book'. In the book are three recipes for tiger
      > eyes: from Karli, Iris Nevins and Garrett himself (I'm the publisher
      > of the book, so I don't have to be as modest as Garrett is!).
      >
      > 25 international paper decorators, several of them members of this
      > group, have contributed to the book with an original sample of their
      > work, a personal text and a technical text. It's a limited (100
      > copies), bi-lingual edition in German and English.
      >
      > Susanne Krause

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic