4438Re: Digital collection

  • momo
    Dec 4, 2007
      hi Suzanne,

      There is a form at http://content.lib.washington.edu/contact.html to
      submit these comments to the library's special collection. The
      researchers would appreciate hearing these and would research further
      to promote the accuracy of their documentation. Since, they allow us
      to use this resource free of charge, you may want to share your
      comments with them. I would do it but these are your comments and if
      they inquired I could help them.

      Thanks you for sharing your knowledge with us.
      momora

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de" <studio@...>
      wrote:

      > Now I've finally found the time to glance through the pictures, and
      I feel there are some things I should say.

      > Susanne Krause

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic