4435Re: Courses in VA, DC, and Maryland

  • Jake Benson
    Dec 1, 2007
      Yes, Anjali, I am the same Jake Benson associated with Pyramid
      Atlantic. I'm sorry that the spring workshop schedule cannot
      accommodate your desire to learn marbling, but we are currently
      planning decorative paper workshops for this coming June.

      The volume of information posted in the archives of this list is
      really invaluable for any novice marbler. Don't hesitate to ask
      questions that you don't find an answer for!

      Best of luck!

      Jake

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, anjali gulati <anjutai@...> wrote:

      > I guess you are the same Jake Benson from Pyramid Books. I did read
      a lot of your emails on the yahoo group. I already feel dauted by
      reading the eamils but you have to start somewhereand am prepared to
      learn and study.

      > Anjali

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic