4415Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • gretchen vansant
    Nov 15, 2007
      LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

      John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
      Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
      Ebru to you too!
      My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
      JBG