4413Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • John Goode
    Nov 15, 2007
      Hola Ceaser!
      Are you saying my birthday is nothing?
      I am trying to float inks and sometimes they sink.
      I make my own canvass Paper and Clay sometimes together.
      over 15 years marbling and still learning...
      Thinking making a blog so you can read about my day to day experiences.
      then maybe not after reading that one this morning, I cant imagine why :)
      Peace and Love
      Ebru to You TOO!!
      Johnny B Goode