      From: muratcanbarut<mailto:muratcanbarut@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:08 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Acrylic or Organic Pigments, if Open too much on size...

      Thanks to you iris,
      as far as I understand there is no way to return back
      only udjest other paints ...
      sincerely

      > The best thing is to adjust the other colors to the one you put too
      much gall into. You can also add water, which will control the size
      of the drops, but still give a paler shade. At least it would work
      better with the other colors.

      > The only real way to fix this as far as I know is to add more
      straight paint to the color with too much gall or photo flo.