4382Re: marbling book

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Iris

      I will let you known when it will be complete.

      Lucie Lapierre

      > When will this be ready? Good luck!
      > Iris Nevins
      > www.marblingpaper.com

      and a catalog of patterns from the historical texts, I mean: the
      patterns of L'Encyclopedie, the patterns of Woolnough, and so on.
      Also I want to talk about marbling alive today.

      > We have nothing in Spain on this subject. I hope to do a good
      job.

      > Thank you for your interest. If you want more information or you
      want to signalize something to me, I will receive your comments with
      pleasure.