      De: Jake Benson
      Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: lunes, 01 de octubre de 2007 3:46
      Asunto: [Marbling] Re: Spanish Marbling

      Hi Antonio, Thanks so much for posting these images; they are really
      wonderful.

      Can you tell us how was the binding by Antonio de Sancha was
      identified? Was it by the finishing tools used in gilding designs? Or
      perhaps a ticket or stamp of some sort? We may very well have more
      examples of this binder's work in US library collections with large
      Spanish collections. It would be good to know how to identify his work.

      Also, when you have a few moments, could you please add the
      bibliographic information for each of these books in the images you
      posted? You can add click on "edit" button and then add this
      information to the "description" box. This additional information
      will be of great help in identification of similar works.

      Thanks!!

      Jake Benson