      From: AVC<mailto:ANVECE@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 8:59 AM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] marbling book

      Hello Lucie:

      I will say hello to Montse for you when I see her, sure.

      The book will be an historical account of marbling, a manual, and a catalog of patterns from the historical texts, I mean: the patterns of L'Encyclopedie, the patterns of Woolnough, and so on. Also I want to talk about marbling alive today.

      We have nothing in Spain on this subject. I hope to do a good job.

      Thank you for your interest. If you want more information or you want to signalize something to me, I will receive your comments with pleasure.

      Antonio