      De: Lucie Lapierre
      Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2007 18:00
      Asunto: [Marbling] marbling book

      Antonio

      You are preparing to write a book about marbling.
      In what topics.
      I invent new patterns and develop progressly a new way to think with
      new devellopment in math, scienc and philosophy.

      Say bonjour to Montse for me.
      I hope she's well and healty. We meet in Montreal with Anne-marie
      Saint-Onge.

      Presently i'm writting a book catalogue .
      It's will be available at the end of october.

      I can contact me.

      Lucie Lapierre