4217Re: [Marbling] Re: 99 emails on the wall.................

  • Bette Abdu
    Jul 16, 2007
      Thanks to our moderator for getting Rachel¹s membership in this newsgroup
      turned off for the time being. However, I did not suggest this ‹ I wrote to
      the person (Steve) at Dieu Donné. Since she is no longer employed there she
      undoubtedly has no access to her Œold¹ company e-mail. In any case, John
      Ang¹s reminders about NOT using Œon vacation¹ or Œout of the office¹ auto
      replies is a good one. If you find yourself in this situation the best idea
      is to go to the home page of this Yahoo newsgroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Marbling/ , select EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP found
      near the top of the page banner, and then select NO MAIL. After your
      absence you may go to the same location and switch your preference back to
      DIGEST or INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES as you prefer. If you set you Yahoo groups
      to NO MAIL then you could use the auto responder to notify your others
      senders about your absence.

      Meanwhile does anyone have any marbling related information to share? As a
      novice I don¹t have any words of wisdom but a brief story from this past
      weekend. I attended an artists¹ retreat (for polymer clay) and brought some
      of my marbled papers to display at my workspace. The level of interest was
      phenomenal. Now that I know how to make these beautiful papers I guess I
      forgot that it was so mysterious to me not long ago. So if you have a
      chance to show your work I encourage you to do so.
      Best regards
      Bette Abdu in NH