4145out of the studio

  • rachel@dieudonne.org
    Jul 15, 2007
      Hello,
      After 3 1/2 incredible years with all of the great artists and staff at Dieu Donné, I would like to announce that I am resigning as Studio Director as of June 15.
      As of June 18th, I will be employed by Pace Editions, working in the new Chelsea gallery location opening this fall.

      Dieu Donné has been an amazing organization to work for and I know I'm leaving at such a time of growth and change. As of July 20th, Dieu Donné will be located at 315 W 36th Street, between 8th and 9th avenues.

      Please contact Steve Orlando (steve@...) regarding any paper orders. For studio rentals, please email Catherine Cox (catherine@...). They can both also be reached at 212.226.0573.

      As soon as I have my new contact information I will forward it to you all!

      Best,
      Rachel
    • Show all 96 messages in this topic