4054Re: Fabric Marblers...an opportunity to share your knowledge

  • sixshort
    May 7, 2007
      -Congrats on your website, Gretchen. You have been working very hard
      and have produced some beautiful fabric marbling. You mentioned on
      the site that your marbled patterns don't simply sit on top of the
      fabric, but become part of it. Is this a function of the paints you
      are using, or the fineness of the material? Well done. Regards, Joan

      -- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, gretchen vansant <fine_artist2002@...>