4051Fabric Marblers...an opportunity to share your knowledge

  • julieann.stella
    May 4, 2007
      I just saw this on the etsy blog

      http://blog.etsy.com/

      Esty, the online marketplace for handcrafted items, is hosting an online discussion about
      customizing fabric for projects. The details are on the first post of the blog (as of today, May
      4th). I believe the discussion is May 10th at 2:00 pm.

      I only marble paper, I have not branched out into fabrics yet. But I would LOVE to see some
      seasoned fabric marblers participate in this discussion to raise awareness about our craft.
      And it you have an Etsy shop, it's a great way to get noticed and promote your shop. And if
      you don't have an Etsy shop, maybe you will want to join.

      Thanks, everyone! I hope to join the discussion also, depending on my schedule.

      Warm Regards,
      Julie Ann
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic